Skycasters to feature new, low-cost satellite Internet plans for the energy sector at WINDPOWER 2016.
Skycasters believes that the cost of doing business shouldn’t take the wind out of your sails. That’s why we’ve developed new satellite Internet service plans that offer reliable service at a lower cost. Skycasters representatives will be on hand at Booth #3155 at the WINDPOWER show in New Orleans from May 23rd through May 26th to help you find the plan that’s right for you.
At WINDPOWER, you’ll see why Skycasters is uniquely positioned and qualified to support your renewable energy and smart grid operations. For starters, our low-cost satellite Internet plans provide a reliable broadband satellite Internet connection that can handle all data transmission and communications during initial construction phase through production and daily operational needs.
It’s the same proven primary and backup connection that others in renewable energy are using to achieve:
- Reliable service for maximum uptime
- Greater security
- Ease of deployment
- Increased speed and data allowances
- A lower entry cost than ever before.
Skycasters can also keep field crews connected at renewable energy sites and enable monitoring and management of wind farm operations. What’s more, Skycasters is prepared to meet the needs posed by smart grid operations. Data capture, sharing, storage, transfer, querying, updating and privacy—all can pose challenges for ISPs. Skycasters uses proven VSAT technology and provides true broadband speeds that meet those challenges all along the smart grid.
Greater reliability, lower costs, no compromises.
With Skycasters as your satellite Internet provider, all of your smart grid distribution assets can be connected reliably, at a lower cost, and without compromising smart grid benefits like real-time monitoring and greater efficiency in energy delivery. That’s because a Skycasters satellite Internet connection is one you can count on. Skycasters service also supports a wide range of cost-effective, secure smart grid data transmission and distribution operations, including:
- SCADA operations
- Voice, email, video communications
- Data communications, monitor and control
- Private networks and secure VPNs for compliance with NERC specs (data never crosses the public Internet)
- Substation automation
- Distribution automation
- AMI smart meter backhaul nationwide
Learn why Skycasters is the smart choice for smart grid operations.
With Skycasters as your satellite Internet provider, your Internet connection will be direct to the U.S. Internet backbone for greater reliability. It’s a reliable connection that, when combined with our business-grade solutions, maximizes uptime to help keep profits steady.
Skycasters also provides:
- A single-vendor solution due to our broad geographic coverage
- Premium network performance, including a Committed Information Rate that guarantees optimum speed at all times—not the “up to” speeds promised by other satellite Internet providers
- Greater bandwidth at a greater value
- Flexible, customized network and service plan options
- Satellite Internet solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Weather-protected signal that remains strong during rain and solar events
- Solutions proven to work in the field.
See us at WINDPOWER, Booth #3155
Compare plans, products and more at Skycasters Booth #3155 at the WINDPOWER show. You’ll see how Skycasters beats our competitors, hands-down in terms of:
- Business-grade broadband satellite Internet products with a direct connection to the U.S. Internet backbone.
- Uninterrupted low-latency data transmission for the speed and performance to handle any network operation
- Superior data throughput rates
- Reliability rates that routinely top 99%—you simply can’t find that with any other satellite ISP
- 24/7 access to actual technical experts at our Akron, Ohio headquarters.
Our 15th year of outstanding service.
2016 marks Skycasters’ 15th year of providing outstanding communications support to businesses in a variety of industries. See us in New Orleans at the WINDPOWER show, Booth #3155 and learn how Skycasters can help keep the winds of fortune blowing your way.