What is the AirLink® RV50 Gateway?
The AirLink® RV50 is simple to install and easy to manage. It’s the Industry’s lowest power and most rugged LTE gateway, designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. This industrial-grade gateway is ideal for energy, utilities and smart-city applications and provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering. IT dramatically reduces infrastructure costs when running on battery or solar power, and provides programmability to enable edge computing applications, using the ALEOS Application Framework (AAF).
The AirLink® RV50 adds LTE Advanced capabilities, supporting an extensive range of LTE bands worldwide, including Band 28 and Band 12, and delivering up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds.
- LTE-Advanced performance at 2G power consumption – uses less than 1 watt in idle mode.
- Ideal for solar or battery powered applications.
- Ruggedized, industrial grade form factor.
- Enables edge computing applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF).
- Automatically configures the radio based on the SIM.
- Provides LTE Broadband connectivity to remote locations and in harsh environments.
- Ultra-Low power consumption.
- Simplified deployment.
If you need more information on the AirLink® RV50, please click here to download the datasheet.
DO YOU NEED RELIABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INTERNET SERVICE FOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY?
If internet connectivity is critical to your business, contact us today to learn more about our backup connections for business continuity. One of our dedicated team members will be happy to explain our plans and get you started today.CONTACT US NOW