What is the EN-4000™ LTE/HSPA+Broadband Router?
The EN-4000™ is highly customizable and designed for commercial and hardened industrial uses and adds speed, capacity, and flexibility to the Encore Networks’ series of cellular enabled routers. The EN-4000™ supports several advanced IP routing protocols and security features, allowing this router to support legacy SCADA and M2M applications commonly used by utilities, power, oil & gas and water companies. This router can be used to replace aging copper line connections while simultaneously upgrading to IP connectivity, making it incredibly valuable for continued ROI.
- Supports dual cellular modules.
- Wi-Fi Access point, either client or hotspot.
- Automatic traffic load sharing between wireline and wireless links.
- Redundant power sources AC & DC.
- IPsec VPN (tunnel, NAT-T, Dead Peer Detection). Open VPN (client, server with certificates).
- Three modular expansion slots for enhanced flexibility.
- Exceptional features at a low-cost with no user fees.
- License free VRRP, and GRE routing protocols.
If you need more information on the EN-4000™ LTE/HSPA+Broadband Router, please click here to download the datasheet.
DO YOU NEED RELIABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INTERNET SERVICE FOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY?
If internet connectivity is critical to your business, contact us today to learn more about our backup connections for business continuity. One of our dedicated team members will be happy to explain our plans and get you started today.CONTACT US NOW