Skycasters offers two performance series gateways: AirLink® RV50 and AirLink® GX450.
What is the AirLink® RV50 Gateway?
The AirLink® RV50 is the industry’s lowest power and most rugged LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to use and designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, the RV50 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering. It dramatically reduces infrastructure costs when running on battery or solar power, and provides programmability to enable edge computing applications, using the ALEOS Application Framework (AAF).
The AirLink® RV50 adds LTE Advanced capabilities, supporting an extensive range of LTE bands worldwide, including Band 28 and Band 12, and delivering up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds.
- LTE-Advanced performance at 2G power consumption – uses less than 1 watt
- Ideal for solar-powered applications
- Ruggedized, industrial grade form factor
- Enables edge computing applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
- Rugged design for demanding environments
- Ultra-Low power consumption
- Simplified deployment
If you need more information on the AirLink® RV50, please click here to download the datasheet.
What is the AirLink® GX450 Gateway?
The AirLink® GX450 is a rugged, secure mobile gateway designed to deliver mission-critical communications for in-vehicle applications. With LTE coverage on major global networks, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of devices and applications. It extends the enterprise network and management to the fleet, ensuring reliable, secure broadband data access for mobile users in the field.
These gateways are ideal for in-vehicle field deployments in law enforcement, fire, EMS, utilities, commercial fleets and taxis.
- State of the art LTE coverage spanning 11 LTE frequency bands.
- In-vehicle network connectivity via Ethernet, Serial, Wi-Fi, and USB.
- Supports automatic switching to Wi-Fi networks at station/depot.
- Up to 5 VPN tunnels to support secure communications over cellular networks.
- Supports present and future high-speed LTE networks.
- Secure communications from vehicle to enterprise.
- Powerful remote management solution.
- Lower operating costs by monitoring vehicle health.
If you need more information on the AirLink® GX450, please click here to download the datasheet.
DO YOU NEED RELIABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INTERNET SERVICE FOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY?
If internet connectivity is critical to your business, contact us today to learn more about our backup connections for business continuity. One of our dedicated team members will be happy to explain our plans and get you started today.CONTACT US NOW