Cable service loop on the dish.
Ground wire from the transmitter.
Dual ground block with drip loops.
Ground wire termination.
Internal penetration with face plate.
NO PAYMENT WILL BE MADE WITH OUT THESE PHOTOGRAPHS
Installers are required to have the following on site for all installs/service calls:
- Laptop with network interface card and CD-ROM drive
- Current iDirect iSite software for fixed sites and mobile sites. C-Com Satellite Systems also require iNetVu software for C-Com mobile units.
- Telnet can be used if installer does not have iSite
- 360 degree compression fittings
- Ground block
- RG6 quad shield solid copper core cable for installations from the minimum cable run from the dish feed assembly to the modem of 50 feet, up to 150 feet, or RG11 quad shield solid copper core cable for installations up to 500 feet
- Cross-over cable (necessary to connect to modem)
Want to learn more about the fastest,
most reliable broadband satellite internet for business continuity?
If you want to learn more about how we can help your business, contact us! One of our dedicated team members will be happy to educate you about our service plans and get you started with a subscription today.CONTACT US NOW