As an Industry Leader we expect our installers to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner. The installer is responsible for contacting each customer prior to the installation date to confirm appointments and to communicate effectively with the assigned Installation Coordinator on arrival and departure of each installation. We also expect our installers to arrive promptly, and communicate the details of the installation process with our customers. And lastly, take pride in your work and be sure that the work site is free of debris prior to departure.
Please review our Installer Checklist. All installers providing installation services to one of our customers complete this document as a requirement of payment.
Installation Requirements include:
- A minimum of 50 feet of RG6 Quad Shield Cable with solid copper center conductor.
- 360 degree compression fittings and a dual grounding block.
- Plastic wire ties to secure cables to the mast or pole.
- Photographs showing key installation aspects.
- A customer’s signature upon the completion of the installation.
DO YOU NEED RELIABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INTERNET SERVICE FOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY?
If internet connectivity is critical to your business, contact us today to learn more about our backup connections for business continuity. One of our dedicated team members will be happy to explain our plans and get you started today.CONTACT US NOW