Skycasters is looking for technology and business partners. We provide IP connectivity to some of the most remote and inaccessible places on earth, and we provide backup solutions for businesses of all sizes.
We want to partner with complementary organizations that have expertise that is beyond our core, or those that need Skycasters’ services to strengthen their offerings.
We are flexible as to how best to structure these relationships. As my good friend and old partner Cedric used to say, we are “Open for Business.”
Companies that complement Skycasters may include:
- Wi-Max builders and technology providers
- Terrestrial connectivity providers
- Fiber builders and fiber network managers
- Point to Point Microwave builders / vendors
- VoIP phone companies and technology developers
- Point to Multipoint system architects and billing solution implementation experts
Companies that need Skycasters’ services to complete their offerings may include:
- Security and Remote Video Surveillance Systems suppliers
- Point of Sale software vendors and system integrators
- Pipeline management firms
- Energy companies
- Natural resource exploration firms
- Internet Service Providers
- Emergency Response and Mobile Command Center Coachbuilders
This list is not meant to be comprehensive, and I will add more to this list over time. If your company’s products or services require IP connectivity, and we can help you, or if you think your company can help Skycasters in some other capacity, please contact me directly.
We are stronger working together that we are standing individually. I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Want to learn more about the fastest,
most reliable broadband satellite internet for business continuity?
If you want to learn more about how we can help your business, contact us! One of our dedicated team members will be happy to educate you about our service plans and get you started with a subscription today.CONTACT US NOW