The iDirect® Evolution® series X1 modem is a compact, low-power remote ideal for large, narrowband networks. This satellite Internet modem router is optimized for use in large networks with small inbound channels such as SCADA, pipeline monitoring, point-of-sale and ATM.
- Star topology
- DVB-S2/ACM outbound for greater efficiency and enhanced network availability
- Deterministic MF-TDMA return channel
- AC or DC power supplies
- Low cost of entry
- High speed performance, optimized for single client applications
- Can power up to a 3w block upconverter (BUC) without needing an external power source
- Supports DVB-S2 with Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM), a bandwidth-efficient technology that delivers outbound speeds up to 149 Mbps.
The iDirect® Evolution® series X1 modem is powered by VSAT Systems and the award-winning VSAT platform. We are able to design all of our solutions for business-grade requirements because we own our teleport infrastructure strategically located in Akron, OH where our NOC is located. Every component of our network is made for businesses and government use.
Network Topology: Star
Downstream Max Info Rate: 150Mbps
Upstream Max Info Rate: 4.8 Mbps
Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.91 Kg)
Width: 9 in
Depth: 6.8 in
Height: 1.8 in
Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC Single Phase, 47-63 Hz, 1.4A max., 12-36 VDC
Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C (+32°F to 122°F) at Sea Level
For more information, view the iDirect® Evolution® X1 Satellite Router data sheet or contact a Skycasters satellite Internet sales engineer here to get started or call us at 330-785-2100.
DO YOU NEED RELIABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INTERNET SERVICE FOR BUSINESS CONTINUITY?
If internet connectivity is critical to your business, contact us today to learn more about our backup connections for business continuity. One of our dedicated team members will be happy to explain our plans and get you started today.CONTACT US NOW