This tough, compact unit offers same reliable narrowband performance as the Evolution® X1, but “hardened” with an IP67 weatherproof enclosure for rugged outdoor service with an extended temperature range.
- Pole mountable for increased flexibility and convenience
- DVB-S2/ACM outbound for greater efficiency and enhanced network availability
- Deterministic MF-TDMA return channel
- AC or DC power supplies
- Low cost of entry
- High speed performance, optimized for single client applications
- Star topology
- Can power up to a 3w block upconvertor (BUC) without needing an external power source
- Supports DVB-S2 with Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM), a bandwidth-efficient technology that delivers outbound speeds up to 149 Mbps.
The iDirect® Evolution® series X1 Outdoor modem is powered by VSAT Systems and the award-winning VSAT platform. We are able to design all of our solutions for business-grade requirements because we own our teleport infrastructure strategically located in Akron, OH where our NOC is located. Every component of our network is made for businesses and government use.
Network Topology: Star
Downstream Max Info Rate: 150 Mbps
Upstream Max Info Rate: 10 Mbps
Weight: 5.0 lbs (2.27 Kg)
Width: 10.25 in
Depth: 3 in
Height: 10 in
Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC to 24 VDC; 12-36 VDC to 24 VDC; ±36-76 VDC (±48 VDC nominal) to 24 VDC
Operating Temperature: -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F) at Sea Level
For more information, view the iDirect® Evolution® X1 Outdoor Satellite Router data sheet or contact a Skycasters satellite Internet sales engineer here to get started or call us at 1-800-268-8653.
Want to learn more about the fastest,
most reliable broadband satellite internet for business continuity?
If you want to learn more about how we can help your business, contact us! One of our dedicated team members will be happy to educate you about our service plans and get you started with a subscription today.CONTACT US NOW