Akron, OH – May 3, 2016
Stop by to learn how we support smart grid communications with reliable, affordable, secure satellite Internet solutions.
With the theme of the IEES conference being “Go Big,” Skycasters satellite Internet services fits right in. We’ve got BIG capabilities to support smart grid communications during the development and implementation phases, with primary and back up connectivity. In fact, Skycasters satellite Internet solutions provide:
- More reliable service for maximum uptime
- Greater security
- Ease of deployment
- Increased speed and data allowances
- Lower entry cost than ever before.
See Skycasters at the IEEE PES T&D Conference in Dallas, TX, May 2-5, Booth #161.
Skycasters representatives will be at the IEEE show to demonstrate exactly why Skycasters satellite Internet is a smarter way to support smart grid communications. In addition to reliability and cost savings, we can connect smart grid distribution assets without sacrificing smart grid benefits. And, our VSAT technology is proven to meet new “big data” challenges, supporting a wide range of cost-effective, smart grid data transmission and distribution operations, including:
- SCADA operations
- Voice, email, video communications
- Data communications, monitor and control
- Private networks and secure VPNs for compliance with NERC specs (data never crosses the public Internet)
- Substation automation
- Distribution automation
- AMI smart meter backhaul nationwide
We can also keep your mobile workforce connected whenever and wherever they go. In fact, whatever smart grid data transmission and communications needs you have can be handled more reliably and cost-effectively with a Skycasters satellite Internet plan.
Less downtime, steady profitability.
With Skycasters, your satellite Internet connection is direct to the U.S. Internet backbone. That, along with our business-grade solutions, brings you a more reliable connection that maximizes uptime to help keep profits steady. Skycasters also provides:
- Broad geographic coverage that allows for a single-vendor solution
- Premium network performance, including a Committed Information Rate that guarantees optimum speed at all times—not the “up to” speeds promised by other satellite Internet providers
- Ability to provide more bandwidth and true value in a sea of less reliable or more expensive alternatives
- Flexible, customized network and service plan options
- Satellite Internet solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Weather-protected signal that remains strong during rain and solar events
- Proven solutions in the field.
Outsmarting the competition.
Compare plans, products and more at Skycasters Booth #161 at the IEEE show. You’ll see why Skycasters is the smarter smart grid choice, routinely beating the competition in terms of:
- Business-grade broadband satellite Internet products with a direct connection to the U.S. Internet backbone.
- Uninterrupted low-latency data transmission for the speed and performance to handle any network operation
- Superior data throughput rates
- Reliability rates that routinely top 99%—you simply can’t find that with any other satellite ISP
- 24/7 access to actual technical experts at our Akron, Ohio headquarters.
Celebrating 15 years of outstanding service.
This year marks Skycasters’ 15th year of providing outstanding communications support to (thousands?) of business customers in a variety of industries. See us in Dallas at the IEEE show, Booth #161 and learn why Skycasters is the smart choice for smart grid communications.
Want to learn more about the fastest,
most reliable broadband satellite internet for business continuity?
If you want to learn more about how we can help your business, contact us! One of our dedicated team members will be happy to educate you about our service plans and get you started with a subscription today.CONTACT US NOW